POET’S SEAT HEALTH CARE CENTER IS HIRING
CNA, RN/LPN, COOK, DIETARY AIDES, HOUSEKEEPER,
and a MEDICAL RECORD CLERK.
Poet’s Seat Health Care Center , a 62 bed skilled nursing facility, is looking for a dietary aide.
Position will include evenings, some weekends and holidays
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Preparing beverages using specific procedure
- Serve meals using standards to maintain sanitation and quality
- Store stock appropriately in order to maintain cleanliness and prevent food spoilage
- Wash dishes and/or utensils according to acceptable standards of practice
- Ensure compliance with sanitation
- Willing to train the right person
Poet’s Seat Health Care Center, a skilled nursing facility in Greenfield, MA is seeking qualified Environmental Services Technicians. The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for cleaning all common areas, as well as cleaning resident’s rooms. Assists in maintaining a healthy and attractive environment. Ensures that housekeeping services are provided in accord with facility policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations to enhance the quality of life for each resident.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas
- Dusting all furniture, common area items, handrails, hanging pictures
- Cleaning glass surfaces
- Cleaning doors, doorways and walls of fingerprints or other dirt
- Cleaning and disinfecting common areas and resident bathrooms
- Mopping common areas and bathroom floors
- Cleaning and disinfecting soiled utility bins according to schedule
- Comply with OSHA, MSDS and the company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure that the housekeeping cart and other supplies are in a safe area as to prevent any injuries to residents, employees or visitors
- Ensure that hazardous cleaning products are properly stored and labeled
- All other duties as assigned
**COMPETITIVE SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS and WAGES**
Poet’s Seat Health Care Center, a 62 bed skilled nursing facility in Greenfield, MA is seeking motivated and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team!.
The CNA will perform various patient care activities and related services necessary to ensure that the safety, comfort and personal needs of the patients are met. Other required duties for this role include: Attend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing, feeding, dressing, and ambulating. Take and record patient vital signs. Lift, move and transport residents using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention. Recognize and report changes in resident conditions to a nurse. Demonstrate knowledge of complications and asks appropriate questions to clarify the situation. Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors. Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
Poet’s Seat Health Care Center, a skilled nursing facility is in search of talented, caring and dedicated individual to become part of our staff. We are looking for nurses who want to work in a friendly, and supportive environment with a new management team.
The Charge Nurse is responsible for the oversight of resident
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct nursing care to assigned residents
- Administer medications and treatments
- Direct day to day functions of C.N.A.s of the unit
MEDICAL RECORDS COORDINATOR
The Medical Records Coordinator performs clerical functions related to medical records. The filing/data processing has primary responsibility and accountability for maintaining accurate patient records.
Nursing home Experience Preferred
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Performs all admissions for data entry, inputs physician’s plan of care and other medical information into the computer when requested.
- Prints and distributes the physician plan of care.
- Maintains a tracking system of physician orders and plan of care in order to maintain compliance.
- Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks.
- Completes work and documentation with accuracy and within time frames.
- Protects and honors client (patient) and co-worker confidentiality.
- Assists the Clinical Director and Administrator with maintaining compliance as directed.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly.
- Actively listens and always follows appropriate channels of communication.
- Maintains awareness and understanding of compliance with all local, State, Federal regulations/standards
Poet’s Seat Health Care Center, a skilled nursing facility in Greenfield, MA, is looking to fill a 40 hour a week cook position. We are a 24/7 facility and weekends and holidays are required.
General responsibilities include but not limited to; follow menus and recipes, prepare all meals for residents, maintain kitchen cleanliness, read and follow diets and textures, follow state guidelines, monitor and maintain temperature control, and portion control.
Apply by mail to: Human Resources, 359 High Street, Greenfield, MA 01301, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person
EOE Managed by CMC Health Care Management, LLC.